Parents are able to view their child’s homework and assignments demands
- Parents have access to the mobile app or web portal via their own individual log-in
- Parents must be verified by a school administrator to be linked to a student
- Parents are granted read only access of their children’s study events
Teachers and administrators can send messages to parents in relation to linked children’s events. Examples include:
- Teachers advising parents their child hasn’t done their homework.
- Administrators notifying parents of an upcoming assessment task.