Teachers have their own individual log–in accounts
Web portal access for teachers and students
User accounts require verification to be able to be linked to classes for extra security
Both administrators and teachers can add and assign events to their students and classes including homework, assignments, extra curricula and whole school events.
Each student’s calendar displays his or her events
Students automatically receive a new event notification if set by teacher
Mobile reminders are automatically set for students by teachers
- Ability to add an event and later assign it
- Individual assigning to select students in a class
- Quick assign, straight from the mobile app
- All student users are imported into their classes
- All teacher users are assigned to their subjects and classes
- An administrator can assign students and teachers into classes manually
The mobile apps use push notifications to reminder students when events are on and are due where as the web portal includes a daily summary that appears each time a user logs in.
- New homework and assignment notifications sent to students mobiles
- Reminders and alerts for students on mobile
- Once an alert has been set, Students will receive notifications without wi-fi
- Reminders can be set alerting users to events, for example: 5 mins before
Teachers can view a report showing which students have marked the event as done. They can also send a message to select students. Sending a message triggers a push notification in the mobile apps.